Canucks vs. Flames: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Calgary Flames (5-8-2) host the Vancouver Canucks (12-3-1) at Scotiabank Saddledome on Thursday, November 16 at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+, with each team back in action after a victory. The Flames are coming off a 2-1 victory over the Montreal Canadiens, while the Canucks knocked off the New York Islanders 4-3 in overtime in their most recent outing.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Canucks vs. Flames Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta
|Flames (-150)||Canucks (+125)||6.5||Flames (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Canucks Betting Insights
- The Canucks have been an underdog in eight games this season, and won five (62.5%).
- Vancouver has a record of 3-1 when it's been set as an underdog of +125 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The moneyline for this outing implies a 44.4% chance of victory for the Canucks.
- Vancouver has combined with its opponent to score over 6.5 goals in 12 of 16 games this season.
Canucks vs Flames Additional Info
|Flames vs Canucks Odds/Over/Under|
|Flames vs Canucks Prediction|
|Flames vs Canucks Player Props|
|How to Watch Flames vs Canucks|
Canucks vs. Flames Rankings
|Flames Total (Rank)||Canucks Total (Rank)|
|39 (28th)||Goals||70 (1st)|
|51 (18th)||Goals Allowed||36 (5th)|
|7 (25th)||Power Play Goals||21 (2nd)|
|6 (4th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||13 (20th)|
Canucks Advanced Stats
- The Canucks went 8-1-1 in its past 10 contests, including an 8-2-0 ledger against the spread in that span.
- In its past 10 contests, Vancouver has hit the over seven times.
- The Canucks have averaged a total of 6.3 goals over their last 10 games, 0.2 fewer than this game's over/under of 6.5.
- Over the past 10 matchups, Canucks' games have had an average of 12.1 goals, 1.2 more than their season-long average.
- The Canucks are the NHL's highest-scoring squad (70 total goals, 4.4 per game).
- The Canucks' 36 total goals conceded (just 2.2 per game) are the fifth-fewest in the league.
- Their +34 goal differential leads the league.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.