Conor Garland Game Preview: Canucks vs. Flames - November 16
The Vancouver Canucks, Conor Garland among them, meet the Calgary Flames on Thursday at 9:00 PM ET, at Scotiabank Saddledome. Prop bets for Garland in that upcoming Canucks-Flames matchup are available, so check out our stats to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Conor Garland vs. Flames Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +160)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +310)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Garland Season Stats Insights
- In 16 games this season, Garland has averaged 13:07 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of +6.
- Garland has a goal in two of 16 games this year, but has to post a multi-goal effort.
- In four of 16 games this year, Garland has recorded a point, and in one of those games he came away with multiple points.
- In three of 16 games this season, Garland has had an assist, but no games with multiple assists.
- Garland's implied probability to go over his point total is 38.5% based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Garland has an implied probability of 24.4% of going over his assist prop bet.
Garland Stats vs. the Flames
- On defense, the Flames are giving up 51 total goals (3.4 per game) which ranks 19th in the NHL.
- The team has the league's 26th-ranked goal differential (-12).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Calgary|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.