Canucks vs. Flames Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 16
The Calgary Flames (5-8-2) take on the Vancouver Canucks (12-3-1) at Scotiabank Saddledome on Thursday, November 16 at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The Flames knocked off the Montreal Canadiens 2-1 in their last game, while the Canucks are coming off a 4-3 overtime win over the New York Islanders.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
In the last 10 games, the Canucks have registered an 8-1-1 record after scoring 47 total goals (15 power-play goals on 46 power-play opportunities during that span, for a success rate of 32.6%). Their opponents have scored a combined 21 goals in those games.
Here is our prediction for who will secure the victory in Thursday's game.
Canucks vs. Flames Predictions for Thursday
Our computer model for this encounter expects a final score of Canucks 4, Flames 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Canucks (+125)
- Total Pick: No Pick - Predicted Margin Negligible
- Spread Pick: Canucks (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Canucks vs Flames Additional Info
|Flames vs Canucks Odds/Over/Under|
|Flames vs Canucks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Flames vs Canucks Player Props|
|How to Watch Flames vs Canucks|
Canucks Splits and Trends
- The Canucks have a record of 12-3-1 this season and are 1-1-2 in overtime games.
- Vancouver has earned seven points (3-1-1) in its five games that finished with a one-goal margin.
- Vancouver has two points (1-1-0) in two games this season when it has scored exactly two goals.
- The Canucks have scored three or more goals in 13 games, earning 23 points from those contests.
- This season, Vancouver has capitalized on a single power-play goal in four games has a record of 3-0-1 in those matchups.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Vancouver is 7-1-1 (15 points).
- The Canucks have been outshot by opponents seven times this season, and earned 10 points in those games.
Team Stats Comparison
|Flames Rank||Flames AVG||Canucks AVG||Canucks Rank|
|26th||14%||Power Play %||33.33%||2nd|
|4th||88%||Penalty Kill %||75%||23rd|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Canucks vs. Flames Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.