Will Ilya Mikheyev Score a Goal Against the Flames on November 16?
For those wanting to wager on the upcoming matchup between the Vancouver Canucks and the Calgary Flames on Thursday at 9:00 PM ET, is Ilya Mikheyev a player who is likely light the lamp? We dissect all the stats in the piece below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Ilya Mikheyev score a goal against the Flames?
Odds to score a goal this game: +290 (Bet $10 to win $29.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Mikheyev stats and insights
- Mikheyev has scored in five of 12 games this season, with multiple goals in one of those games.
- This is his first game of the season versus the Flames.
- Mikheyev has zero points on the power play.
- He takes 2.6 shots per game, and converts 19.4% of them.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Flames defensive stats
- The Flames are 18th in goals allowed, giving up 51 total goals (3.4 per game) in the NHL.
- So far this season, the Flames have not registered a shutout win. As a team, they average 15.1 hits and 14.5 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Canucks vs. Flames game info
- Game Day: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.