Jaden Schwartz Game Preview: Kraken vs. Islanders - November 16
The Seattle Kraken, Jaden Schwartz included, will face the New York Islanders on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET. Fancy a wager on Schwartz? We have numbers and figures to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jaden Schwartz vs. Islanders Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ROOT Sports NW, and MSGSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -125)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +185)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Schwartz Season Stats Insights
- In 17 games this season, Schwartz has averaged 17:47 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of -6.
- In seven of 17 games this year, Schwartz has scored a goal, and he has one game with multiple goals.
- Schwartz has a point in 11 of 17 games this season, with multiple points in three of them.
- In five of 17 games this year, Schwartz has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- Schwartz's implied probability to go over his point total is 55.6% based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Schwartz going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 35.1%.
Schwartz Stats vs. the Islanders
- The Islanders have conceded 48 goals in total (3.2 per game), which ranks 15th in the league in goals allowed.
- The team has the league's 26th-ranked goal differential (-12).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. New York|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.