Jordan Eberle Game Preview: Kraken vs. Islanders - November 16
The Seattle Kraken, Jordan Eberle among them, play the New York Islanders on Thursday at 10:00 PM ET, at Climate Pledge Arena. Looking to wager on Eberle's props versus the Islanders? Scroll down for stats and information.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jordan Eberle vs. Islanders Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ROOT Sports NW, and MSGSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -118)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +150)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Eberle Season Stats Insights
- Eberle has averaged 14:16 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of -7).
- Eberle has scored a goal in one of 14 games this season.
- Eberle has recorded a point in a game four times this year out of 14 games played, including multiple points on one occasion.
- Eberle has yet to record a multi-assist game this season despite registering one in four of 14 games played.
- The implied probability that Eberle goes over his points prop total is 54.1%, based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Eberle going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 40%.
Eberle Stats vs. the Islanders
- The Islanders have conceded 48 goals in total (3.2 per game), which ranks 15th in the league in goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (-12) ranks 26th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. New York|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.