Kraken vs. Islanders: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
Something has to give when the Seattle Kraken (5-8-4, on a three-game losing streak) host the New York Islanders (5-6-4, losers of six straight). The matchup on Thursday, November 16 begins at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN+, ROOT Sports NW, and MSGSN.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Kraken vs. Islanders Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ROOT Sports NW, and MSGSN Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, Washington
|Kraken (-115)||Islanders (-105)||6||Kraken (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Kraken Betting Insights
- The Kraken have been a moneyline favorite three times this season, and have gone 1-2 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -115 or shorter, Seattle has a record of 1-2 (winning 33.3%).
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Kraken's implied win probability is 53.5%.
- Seattle and its opponent have gone over 6 combined goals in nine of 17 games this season.
Kraken vs Islanders Additional Info
|Kraken vs Islanders Odds/Over/Under|
|Kraken vs Islanders Prediction|
|Kraken vs Islanders Player Props|
|How to Watch Kraken vs Islanders|
Kraken vs. Islanders Rankings
|Kraken Total (Rank)||Islanders Total (Rank)|
|43 (25th)||Goals||36 (29th)|
|60 (30th)||Goals Allowed||48 (15th)|
|12 (13th)||Power Play Goals||8 (23rd)|
|14 (22nd)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||15 (26th)|
Kraken Advanced Stats
- Seattle is 7-3-0 against the spread, and 3-4-3 overall, in its past 10 contests.
- Seattle hit the over in six of its past 10 contests.
- The Kraken and their opponents have averaged 6.3 goals combined in their past 10 games, 0.3 more than the over/under of 6 in this matchup.
- In their last 10 games, the Kraken's goals per game average is 0.7 higher than their season-long average.
- The Kraken are ranked 25th in the league with 43 goals this season, an average of 2.5 per contest.
- The Kraken are ranked 30th in NHL action in goals against this season, having conceded 60 total goals (3.5 per game).
- Their goal differential (-17) ranks them 31st in the NHL.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.