Trail Blazers vs. Lakers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 17
The Portland Trail Blazers (3-8) are underdogs (+8.5) as they try to stop a five-game losing streak when they host the Los Angeles Lakers (6-6) at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Moda Center. The contest airs on ROOT Sports NW and SportsNet LA.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Trail Blazers vs. Lakers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW and SportsNet LA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Venue: Moda Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Trail Blazers vs. Lakers Score Prediction
- Prediction: Lakers 112 - Trail Blazers 110
Trail Blazers vs Lakers Additional Info
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Injury Report|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Odds/Over/Under|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Player Props|
|How to Watch Lakers vs Trail Blazers|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Trail Blazers vs. Lakers
- Pick ATS: Trail Blazers (+ 8.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Lakers (-1.9)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 222.6
- The Trail Blazers' .455 ATS win percentage (5-6-0 ATS Record) is higher than the Lakers' .333 mark (4-8-0 ATS Record) in 2023-24.
- Los Angeles hasn't covered the spread as an 8.5-point favorite or more this season, while Portland covers as an underdog of 8.5 or more 40% of the time.
- When it comes to eclipsing the point total in 2023-24, Portland and its opponents do it more often (45.5% of the time) than Los Angeles and its opponents (41.7%).
- As a moneyline underdog this season, the Trail Blazers are 3-8, while the Lakers are 5-3 as moneyline favorites.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Trail Blazers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Trail Blazers Performance Insights
- In 2023-24, the Trail Blazers are worst in the NBA on offense (104.7 points scored per game) and 10th defensively (111.7 points conceded).
- In 2023-24, Portland is 21st in the league in rebounds (42.5 per game) and 25th in rebounds allowed (46.6).
- The Trail Blazers are worst in the NBA in assists (21.9 per game) in 2023-24.
- In 2023-24, Portland is fifth-worst in the league in turnovers committed (15.4 per game) and ninth in turnovers forced (15.2).
- In 2023-24 the Trail Blazers are third-worst in the NBA in 3-point makes (10.2 per game) and worst in 3-point percentage (31.2%).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.