Trail Blazers vs. Lakers: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
On Friday, November 17, 2023 at Moda Center, the Portland Trail Blazers (3-8) will be attempting to end a five-game losing streak when hosting the Los Angeles Lakers (6-6). It airs at 10:00 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW and SportsNet LA.
In this article, you will find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Trail Blazers vs. Lakers matchup.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Trail Blazers vs. Lakers Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW and SportsNet LA
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Venue: Moda Center
Trail Blazers vs. Lakers Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Lakers Moneyline||Trail Blazers Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Lakers (-9.5)||225.5||-400||+310||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Lakers (-10)||227||-405||+320||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Trail Blazers vs Lakers Additional Info
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Injury Report|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Prediction|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Player Props|
|How to Watch Lakers vs Trail Blazers|
Trail Blazers vs. Lakers Betting Trends
- The Lakers have been outscored by 3.1 points per game (scoring 112.8 points per game to rank 16th in the league while allowing 115.9 per outing to rank 21st in the NBA) and have a -37 scoring differential overall.
- The Trail Blazers are being outscored by 7.0 points per game, with a -77 scoring differential overall. They put up 104.7 points per game (30th in NBA), and give up 111.7 per contest (10th in league).
- These teams are scoring 217.5 points per game between them, 8.0 fewer than this matchup's over/under.
- Opponents of these teams put up 227.6 combined points per game, 2.1 more points than this contest's total.
- Los Angeles has put together a 4-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- Portland has won five games against the spread this season, while failing to cover six times.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Trail Blazers Player Props
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
|Points O/U||Points Over Odds||PPG|
Want to place a bet on a player prop for Jerami Grant or another Trail Blazers player? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for BetMGM using our link today!
Trail Blazers and Lakers NBA Title Odds
|Odds To Win Championship||Odds To Make Finals||Odds To Make Playoffs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.