Trail Blazers vs. Lakers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Portland Trail Blazers (3-8) are 8.5-point underdogs as they look to break a five-game losing streak when they host the Los Angeles Lakers (6-6) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Moda Center. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW and SportsNet LA. The matchup has an over/under of 225.5 points.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Trail Blazers vs. Lakers Odds & Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Moda Center in Portland, Oregon
- TV: ROOT Sports NW and SportsNet LA
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Trail Blazers Betting Records & Stats
- Portland has played four games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 225.5 points.
- Portland has a 216.5-point average over/under in its contests this season, nine fewer points than this game's total.
- Portland has gone 5-6-0 ATS this year.
- The Trail Blazers have been underdogs in 11 games this season and have come away with the win three times (27.3%) in those contests.
- Portland has a record of 1-1 when it is set as the underdog by +310 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Portland has a 24.4% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Trail Blazers vs Lakers Additional Info
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Injury Report|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Prediction|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Odds/Over/Under|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Player Props|
|How to Watch Lakers vs Trail Blazers|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Trail Blazers vs. Lakers Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 225.5||% of Games Over 225.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Trail Blazers Insights & Trends
- Portland has performed better against the spread on the road (4-3-0) than at home (1-3-0) this season.
- The Trail Blazers put up 11.2 fewer points per game (104.7) than the Lakers give up (115.9).
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Trail Blazers vs. Lakers Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Trail Blazers vs. Lakers Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.