Top Player Prop Bets for Trail Blazers vs. Lakers on November 17, 2023
Shaedon Sharpe and Anthony Davis are two of the players with prop bets available when the Portland Trail Blazers and the Los Angeles Lakers play at Moda Center on Friday (beginning at 10:00 PM ET).
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Trail Blazers vs. Lakers Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW and SportsNet LA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Venue: Moda Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Trail Blazers vs Lakers Additional Info
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Injury Report|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Prediction|
|Lakers vs Trail Blazers Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Lakers vs Trail Blazers|
NBA Props Today: Portland Trail Blazers
Shaedon Sharpe Props
|18.5 (Over: -125)||4.5 (Over: -147)||4.5 (Over: -120)||2.5 (Over: +114)|
- Sharpe's 19.3 points per game are 0.8 points higher than Friday's over/under.
- He averages 0.8 more rebounds than his over/under on Friday (which is 4.5).
- Sharpe averages 2.3 assists, 2.2 less than his over/under on Friday.
- Sharpe averages 2.3 made three-pointers, which is less than his over/under on Friday (2.5).
Get Sharpe gear at Fanatics!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Deandre Ayton Props
|11.5 (Over: -132)||10.5 (Over: +104)|
- The 11.5-point prop bet for Deandre Ayton on Friday is 3.2 higher than his season scoring average (8.3).
- He averages 1.5 more rebounds than his prop bet Friday of 10.5.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
NBA Props Today: Los Angeles Lakers
Anthony Davis Props
|24.5 (Over: -114)||12.5 (Over: +102)||2.5 (Over: -147)|
- The 24.5 points prop total set for Davis on Friday is 1.2 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (25.7).
- He has grabbed 12.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 fewer than his prop bet in Friday's game (12.5).
- Davis has averaged 2.7 assists per game, 0.2 more than Friday's assist over/under (2.5).
Check out all the prop bet options FanDuel has to offer!
LeBron James Props
- LeBron James' 23.0-point scoring average is 1.5 less than Friday's over/under.
- He averages 1.8 more rebounds than his prop bet Friday of 8.5.
- James has averaged 7.3 assists this season, 0.8 more than his prop bet on Friday.
- He has knocked down 1.7 three-pointers per game, 0.8 less than his over/under on Friday.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.