Brock Boeser Game Preview: Canucks vs. Kraken - November 18
Brock Boeser and the Vancouver Canucks will play on Saturday at 10:00 PM ET, and they'll be up against the Seattle Kraken. Prop bets for Boeser in that upcoming Canucks-Kraken matchup are available, so check out our stats to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Brock Boeser vs. Kraken Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -175)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +135)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Boeser Season Stats Insights
- In 17 games this season, Boeser has a plus-minus rating of +10, while averaging 18:50 on the ice per game.
- In Boeser's 17 games played this season he's scored in eight of them, but has yet to post a multi-goal effort.
- In 12 of 17 games this year, Boeser has registered a point, and five of those games included multiple points.
- Boeser has an assist in seven of 17 games this season, with multiple assists in one of them.
- Boeser's odds on his points prop carry an implied probability of 63.6% that he goes over.
- The implied probability of Boeser going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 42.6%.
Boeser Stats vs. the Kraken
- On the defensive side, the Kraken are allowing 63 total goals (3.5 per game) which ranks 29th in the NHL.
- The team's goal differential (-17) ranks 31st in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Seattle|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.