Kraken vs. Canucks Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The Vancouver Canucks (12-4-1) host the Seattle Kraken (6-8-4) at Rogers Arena on Saturday, November 18 at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW. The Canucks have won four in a row at home.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
In the last 10 contests, the Kraken have gone 4-4-2 while putting up 28 total goals (10 power-play goals on 32 power-play opportunities during that time, for a conversion rate of 31.2%). They have conceded 34 goals.
Before watching this matchup, here is our prediction for which team will take home the victory in Saturday's hockey action.
Kraken vs. Canucks Predictions for Saturday
Our computer projection model for this encounter expects a final result of Canucks 5, Kraken 2.
- Moneyline Pick: Canucks (-150)
- Total Pick: No Pick - Predicted Margin Negligible
- Spread Pick: Canucks (-1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Kraken vs Canucks Additional Info
|Canucks vs Kraken Odds/Over/Under|
|Canucks vs Kraken Player Props|
|Canucks vs Kraken Betting Trends & Stats|
Kraken Splits and Trends
- The Kraken (6-8-4 overall) have posted a record of 3-4-7 in games that have required OT this season.
- In the six games Seattle has played that were decided by one goal, it racked up eight points.
- This season the Kraken recorded just one goal in six games and they finished 0-5-1 in those matchups.
- Seattle has one point (0-1-1) in two games this season when it has scored two goals.
- The Kraken have earned 14 points in their nine games with at least three goals scored.
- This season, Seattle has recorded a lone power-play goal in six games has a record of 2-2-2 in those matchups.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Seattle is 3-2-3 (nine points).
- The Kraken have been outshot by opponents in nine games, going 2-6-1 to record five points.
Team Stats Comparison
|Canucks Rank||Canucks AVG||Kraken AVG||Kraken Rank|
|2nd||33.33%||Power Play %||26.79%||7th|
|22nd||75.93%||Penalty Kill %||71.93%||28th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Kraken vs. Canucks Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.