Canucks vs. Kraken: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Vancouver Canucks (12-4-1) host the Seattle Kraken (6-8-4) at Rogers Arena on Saturday, November 18 at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW. The Canucks have won four in a row at home.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Canucks vs. Kraken Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia
|Canucks (-155)||Kraken (+125)||6.5||Canucks (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Canucks Betting Insights
- The Canucks have been a moneyline favorite seven times this season, and have finished 6-1 in those games.
- Vancouver has played five times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -155 or shorter, and claimed a victory in each game.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Canucks' implied win probability is 60.8%.
- In 13 games this season, Vancouver and its opponent have combined for more than 6.5 goals.
Canucks vs Kraken Additional Info
|Canucks vs Kraken Odds/Over/Under|
|Canucks vs Kraken Prediction|
|Canucks vs Kraken Player Props|
|How to Watch Canucks vs Kraken|
Canucks vs. Kraken Rankings
|Canucks Total (Rank)||Kraken Total (Rank)|
|72 (1st)||Goals||46 (24th)|
|41 (6th)||Goals Allowed||63 (29th)|
|22 (1st)||Power Play Goals||15 (5th)|
|13 (19th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||16 (27th)|
Canucks Advanced Stats
- Vancouver is 7-3-0 against the spread, and 7-2-1 overall, in its past 10 contests.
- Eight of Vancouver's last 10 contests hit the over.
- The Canucks have had an average of 6.3 total goals scored in their past 10 games, 0.2 fewer than this game's over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Canucks are scoring 0.8 more goals per game than their season-long average.
- The Canucks average 4.2 goals per game, for a total of 72, which leads the NHL.
- The Canucks have given up the sixth-fewest goals in league play this season, 41 (only 2.4 per game).
- The team's goal differential (+31) leads the NHL this season .
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.