Elias Pettersson Game Preview: Canucks vs. Kraken - November 18
Elias Pettersson will be among those on the ice Saturday when his Vancouver Canucks meet the Seattle Kraken at Rogers Arena. Thinking about a bet on Pettersson in the Canucks-Kraken matchup? Use our stats and information below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Elias Pettersson vs. Kraken Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 1.5 points (Over odds: +175)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -128)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Pettersson Season Stats Insights
- In 17 games this season, Pettersson has averaged 19:39 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of +2.
- Pettersson has scored a goal in six of 17 games this season, netting multiple goals in one of them.
- In 14 of 17 games this year, Pettersson has recorded a point, and eight of those games included multiple points.
- Pettersson has an assist in 11 of 17 games played this season, including multiple assists six times.
- The implied probability that Pettersson goes over his points prop total is 36.4%, based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Pettersson has an implied probability of 56.1% of going over his assist prop bet.
Pettersson Stats vs. the Kraken
- The Kraken have given up 63 goals in total (3.5 per game), which ranks 29th in the league in goals allowed.
- The team's -17 goal differential ranks 31st in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Seattle|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.