J.T. Miller Game Preview: Canucks vs. Kraken - November 18
The Vancouver Canucks, including J.T. Miller, take the ice Saturday against the Seattle Kraken at Rogers Arena, with the puck dropping at 10:00 PM ET. Prop bets for Miller in that upcoming Canucks-Kraken game are available, so check out our stats to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
J.T. Miller vs. Kraken Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -250)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -128)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Miller Season Stats Insights
- In 17 games this season, Miller has a plus-minus rating of +10, while averaging 20:02 on the ice per game.
- Miller has a goal in 10 games this season through 17 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- Miller has a point in 13 of 17 games this year, with multiple points in nine of them.
- In 10 of 17 games this year, Miller has registered an assist, and in six of those matches recorded two or more.
- Miller's odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 71.4% that he hits the over.
- Miller has an implied probability of 56.1% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Miller Stats vs. the Kraken
- The Kraken are 29th in goals allowed, giving up 63 total goals (3.5 per game) in the NHL.
- The team has the league's 31st-ranked goal differential (-17).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Seattle|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.