Jaden Schwartz Game Preview: Kraken vs. Canucks - November 18
The Seattle Kraken, including Jaden Schwartz, are in action Saturday versus the Vancouver Canucks at Rogers Arena, with the puck dropping at 10:00 PM ET. Prop bets for Schwartz are available, and we have information to help you make good decisions.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jaden Schwartz vs. Canucks Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -115)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +210)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Schwartz Season Stats Insights
- Schwartz's plus-minus rating this season, in 17:42 per game on the ice, is -7.
- Schwartz has scored a goal in seven of 18 games this season, netting multiple goals in one of them.
- Schwartz has a point in 12 of 18 games this year, with multiple points in three of them.
- Schwartz has posted an assist in a game six times this season in 18 games played, including multiple assists once.
- The implied probability is 53.5% that Schwartz goes over his points over/under based on the odds.
- Schwartz has an implied probability of 32.3% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Schwartz Stats vs. the Canucks
- On the defensive side, the Canucks are one of the stingiest squads in the NHL, giving up 41 goals in total (just 2.4 per game) which ranks sixth.
- The team has a league-leading goal differential at +31.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Vancouver|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.