Jordan Eberle Game Preview: Kraken vs. Canucks - November 18
Jordan Eberle and the Seattle Kraken will face the Vancouver Canucks at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023. Does a bet on Eberle interest you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jordan Eberle vs. Canucks Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +100)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +180)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Eberle Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Eberle has a plus-minus of -7, while averaging 14:24 on the ice per game.
- In one of 15 games this year, Eberle has scored a goal, but has not finished a game with two or more.
- In five of 15 games this year, Eberle has registered a point, and in one of those games he came away with multiple points.
- Eberle has yet to record a multi-assist game this season despite registering one in five of 15 games played.
- Eberle has an implied probability of 50% to go over his point total based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Eberle going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 35.7%.
Eberle Stats vs. the Canucks
- The Canucks have conceded 41 goals in total (just 2.4 per game), which ranks sixth in the NHL for fewest goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (+31) is the best in the league.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Vancouver|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.