Alexander Wennberg Game Preview: Kraken vs. Flames - November 20
Alexander Wennberg will be among those in action Monday when his Seattle Kraken face the Calgary Flames at Climate Pledge Arena. Fancy a wager on Wennberg? We have numbers and figures to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Alexander Wennberg vs. Flames Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +145)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +240)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Wennberg Season Stats Insights
- In 19 games this season, Wennberg has a plus-minus rating of +1, while averaging 18:33 on the ice per game.
- Wennberg has a goal in two of 19 games this season, but has to post a multi-goal effort.
- Wennberg has a point in six games this year through 19 games played, but none of those games resulted in a multi-point effort.
- In four of 19 games this season, Wennberg has had an assist, but no games with multiple assists.
- Wennberg's implied probability to go over his point total is 40.8% based on the odds.
- There is a 29.4% chance of Wennberg having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Wennberg Stats vs. the Flames
- On the defensive side, the Flames are allowing 57 total goals (3.4 per game) which ranks 21st in the league.
- The team's goal differential (-9) ranks 24th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Calgary|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.