Andrei Kuzmenko Game Preview: Canucks vs. Sharks - November 20
Andrei Kuzmenko will be among those in action Monday when his Vancouver Canucks meet the San Jose Sharks at Rogers Arena. There are prop bets for Kuzmenko available, and here are some stats to help you with your bets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Andrei Kuzmenko vs. Sharks Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and NBCS-CA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -154)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +130)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Kuzmenko Season Stats Insights
- In 17 games this season, Kuzmenko has averaged 14:40 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of +4.
- Kuzmenko has a goal in three games this season through 17 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- In 11 of 17 games this year, Kuzmenko has registered a point, and three of those games included multiple points.
- Kuzmenko has an assist in 10 of 17 games this season, with multiple assists in one of them.
- Kuzmenko's implied probability to go over his point total is 60.6% based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Kuzmenko has an implied probability of 43.5% of going over his assist prop bet.
Kuzmenko Stats vs. the Sharks
- The Sharks are 32nd in goals allowed, conceding 72 total goals (4.2 per game) in the NHL.
- The team's -46 goal differential ranks 32nd in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. San Jose|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.