Brock Boeser Game Preview: Canucks vs. Sharks - November 20
Brock Boeser and the Vancouver Canucks will play the San Jose Sharks at 10:00 PM ET on Monday, at Rogers Arena. Thinking about a bet on Boeser in the Canucks-Sharks matchup? Use our stats and information below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Brock Boeser vs. Sharks Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and NBCS-CA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -208)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +120)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Boeser Season Stats Insights
- In 18 games this season, Boeser has a plus-minus rating of +9, while averaging 18:47 on the ice per game.
- In Boeser's 18 games played this season he's scored in eight of them, but has yet to post a multi-goal effort.
- In 12 of 18 games this season, Boeser has recorded a point, and five of those games included multiple points.
- Boeser has an assist in seven of 18 games this year, with multiple assists in one of them.
- Boeser's odds on his points prop carry an implied probability of 67.5% that he goes over.
- Given his moneyline odds, Boeser has an implied probability of 45.5% of going over his assist prop bet.
Boeser Stats vs. the Sharks
- The Sharks are 32nd in goals allowed, giving up 72 total goals (4.2 per game) in the league.
- The team has the league's 32nd-ranked goal differential (-46).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. San Jose|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.