J.T. Miller Game Preview: Canucks vs. Sharks - November 20
J.T. Miller will be on the ice when the Vancouver Canucks and San Jose Sharks play on Monday at Rogers Arena, beginning at 10:00 PM ET. If you're considering a wager on Miller against the Sharks, we have plenty of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
J.T. Miller vs. Sharks Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and NBCS-CA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 1.5 points (Over odds: +145)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -154)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Miller Season Stats Insights
- In 18 games this season, Miller has averaged 20:00 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of +10.
- In 11 of 18 games this year, Miller has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- Miller has a point in 14 of 18 games this season, with multiple points in nine of them.
- In 10 of 18 games this year, Miller has registered an assist, and in six of those matches recorded two or more.
- Miller's implied probability to go over his point total is 40.8% based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 60.6% of Miller going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Miller Stats vs. the Sharks
- The Sharks have conceded 72 goals in total (4.2 per game), which ranks 32nd in the league in goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (-46) ranks 32nd in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. San Jose|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.