Jordan Eberle Game Preview: Kraken vs. Flames - November 20
Jordan Eberle will be among those on the ice Monday when his Seattle Kraken play the Calgary Flames at Climate Pledge Arena. If you're considering a bet on Eberle against the Flames, we have lots of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jordan Eberle vs. Flames Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -105)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +170)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Eberle Season Stats Insights
- In 16 games this season, Eberle has a plus-minus rating of -6, while averaging 14:30 on the ice per game.
- Eberle has a goal in two of 16 games this year, but has to post a multi-goal effort.
- Eberle has a point in six of 16 games this season, with multiple points in two of them.
- In six of 16 games this year, Eberle has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- The implied probability is 51.2% that Eberle hits the over on his points prop total based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Eberle has an implied probability of 37% of going over his assist prop bet.
Eberle Stats vs. the Flames
- The Flames have given up 57 goals in total (3.4 per game), which ranks 21st in the NHL in goals allowed.
- The team's -9 goal differential ranks 24th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Calgary|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.