Quinn Hughes Game Preview: Canucks vs. Sharks - November 20
The Vancouver Canucks, including Quinn Hughes, take the ice Monday versus the San Jose Sharks at Rogers Arena, with the puck dropping at 10:00 PM ET. If you'd like to wager on Hughes' prop bets, we've got plenty of information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Quinn Hughes vs. Sharks Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and NBCS-CA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 1.5 points (Over odds: +125)
- Assists Prop: 1.5 assists (Over odds: +170)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hughes Season Stats Insights
- In 18 games this season, Hughes has averaged 24:25 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of +14.
- In six of 18 games this year, Hughes has scored a goal, and he has one game with multiple goals.
- Hughes has a point in 14 of 18 games this season, with multiple points in six of them.
- Hughes has an assist in 11 of 18 games played this season, including multiple assists five times.
- Hughes' odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 44.4% that he goes over.
- Given his moneyline odds, Hughes has an implied probability of 37% of going over his assist prop bet.
Hughes Stats vs. the Sharks
- The Sharks are 32nd in goals allowed, conceding 72 total goals (4.2 per game) in the league.
- The team's -46 goal differential ranks 32nd in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. San Jose|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.