Trail Blazers vs. Suns: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Portland Trail Blazers (3-10) will attempt to stop a seven-game losing streak when they visit the Phoenix Suns (7-6) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Footprint Center as heavy, 12.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on AZFamily and ROOT Sports NW. The over/under is 223.5 in the matchup.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Trail Blazers vs. Suns Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona
- TV: AZFamily and ROOT Sports NW
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Trail Blazers Betting Records & Stats
- Portland's games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 223.5 points in six of 13 outings.
- Portland's games this season have had an average of 216 points, 7.5 fewer points than this game's point total.
- So far this season, Portland has compiled a 5-8-0 record against the spread.
- The Trail Blazers have come away with three wins in the 13 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Portland has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +550.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Portland has a 15.4% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Trail Blazers vs Suns Additional Info
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Injury Report|
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Players to Watch|
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Odds/Over/Under|
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Prediction|
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Player Props|
|How to Watch Suns vs Trail Blazers|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Trail Blazers vs. Suns Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 223.5||% of Games Over 223.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Trail Blazers Insights & Trends
- In 2023-24 against the spread, Portland has a lower winning percentage at home (.167, 1-5-0 record) than on the road (.571, 4-3-0).
- The Trail Blazers put up 12.6 fewer points per game (102.9) than the Suns allow their opponents to score (115.5).
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Trail Blazers vs. Suns Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 12.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Trail Blazers vs. Suns Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.