Seahawks Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Seattle Seahawks right now have the 15th-ranked odds in the league to win the Super Bowl at +10000.
Watch the Seahawks this season on Fubo!
Seahawks Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC West: +15000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Seahawks to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Seahawks in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Seahawks Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Oddsmakers rate the Seahawks much higher (15th-best in the league) than the computer rankings do (21st).
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Seahawks have experienced the 16th-biggest change this season, dropping from +3500 at the beginning to +10000.
- The Seahawks' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 1%.
Seattle Betting Insights
- Seattle has beaten the spread six times in 12 games.
- This season, six of the Seahawks' 12 games have gone over the point total.
- The Seahawks have compiled a 5-1 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 83.3% of those games).
- Seattle has been an underdog in six games this season and won one (16.7%) of those contests.
- The Seahawks are averaging 325 yards per game on offense this season (19th in NFL), and they are surrendering 353.7 yards per game (23rd) on the other side of the ball.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Seahawks rank 14th in the NFL with 22 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 25th in points allowed (353.7 points allowed per contest).
Seahawks Impact Players
- Geno Smith has passed for 2,918 yards (243.2 per game), completing 64.4%, with 15 touchdowns and nine interceptions in 12 games.
- On the ground, Smith has scored one touchdown and picked up 92 yards.
- On the ground, Kenneth Walker III has scored six TDs and gained 613 yards (61.3 per game).
- In addition, Walker has 17 receptions for 173 yards and one TD.
- D.K. Metcalf has 49 catches for 812 yards (73.8 per game) and six TDs in 11 games.
- Tyler Lockett has 59 catches for 622 yards (51.8 per game) and four TDs in 12 games.
- On defense, Bobby Wagner has helped keep opposing offenses in check with 127 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and three passes defended in 12 games.
Bet on Seahawks to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Seahawks Player Futures
2023-24 Seahawks NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Rams||L 30-13||+8000|
|2||September 17||@ Lions||W 37-31||+1600|
|3||September 24||Panthers||W 37-27||+150000|
|4||October 2||@ Giants||W 24-3||+150000|
|6||October 15||@ Bengals||L 17-13||+50000|
|7||October 22||Cardinals||W 20-10||+150000|
|8||October 29||Browns||W 24-20||+8000|
|9||November 5||@ Ravens||L 37-3||+600|
|10||November 12||Commanders||W 29-26||+150000|
|11||November 19||@ Rams||L 17-16||+8000|
|12||November 23||49ers||L 31-13||+300|
|13||November 30||@ Cowboys||L 41-35||+900|
|14||December 10||@ 49ers||-||+300|
|16||December 24||@ Titans||-||+100000|
|18||January 7||@ Cardinals||-||+150000|
Odds are current as of December 5 at 5:16 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.